Here is complete information about Samsung M04 FRP Bypass. How to remove FRP BYPASS or Google Account lock for Samsung Galaxy M04 with Android 11, Android 12 and 13 Update with Samsung oneUI 4.1 or above is explained in simple language.
If you are looking for the solution to remove Gmail Lock on Samsung M04 FRP Bypass then I will give my complete help to you. I am a mobile engineer I have removed the FRP lock for several models of Samsung phones. So let’s help you with this. You will remove the Gmail Lock or Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy M04 with the help of SamFw FRP Tool. For this the download link of the below tool is available and follow the steps given below.
Required tools For Samsung Galaxy M04 FRP Bypass
|Samsung FRP Bypass Tool
|Samsung USB Driver
|Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
How to Samsung M04 FRP Bypass
- Before bypassing Samsung M04 FRP Bypass, download and save the file which is available above on your laptop or computer’s desktop location.
- Open the samFw frp tool and follow the instructions given in the tool.
- Now connect your Samsung device to the computer. Make sure the phone is in ON mode and use a good quality data cable
- After opening the tool, select the driver showing in the port.
- After the tool opens, select the driver showing in the port. First install the Samsung USB driver on your computer.
- *#0*# Press on the button of “Remove FRP” given below the mode. and stayed for some time. Until someone tells information about how to do any other process on this tool.
- Do not press any button until this option is shown on the screen shown below
- Now it’s time to do a procedure in the mobile phone, go to the option of show where is emergency call and dial *#0*# there, after which the show will start as shown in the screen below.
- Now it’s time to do a procedure in mobile phone, go to select language option where emergency call will be visible. Dial #0# in it, after which the show will start as shown in the screen below.
- Now click on OK shown on the screen of computer.
- After completion of the process allow to enable USB debugging mode in mobile.
- Select the option shown in the phone and press on Allow
- Samsung FRP lock will be bypassed shortly. After that home screen will appear wait till the process is completed successfully.
- If the home screen is not visible then the device needs to be restarted.
- Your Samsung Galaxy M04 FRP has been bypassed.